Enumclaw Medical Assistant Needed
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office/hospital. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Room patients & take vital signs
- Patient charting/Medications, Family History, Etc.
- Performing X-rays with our in office machine
- Assist during medical examinations/in office procedures
- Completion of forms, supply logs & patient correspondence
- Supply Inventory & Ordering
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Assisting Front Office Staff with Overflow when time permits
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant
- Knowledge of NextGen EHR & Microsoft 365, helpful
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Certified or Registered MA
We are looking for a dependable employee with a positive attitude, great attendance & who can be a team player!
Benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, PTO & 401k.
Fax Resume to: 253 840-6691 or reply to ad posting to send by email.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place